The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program (RRESP) has been introduced to improve access to and completion of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) tertiary education courses for students from regional and remote areas in Australia.
The Scholarship payments will assist the recipient with the financial costs of attending their institution and undertaking their Eligible Course of Study and Internships.
- funding of up to $18,000 based on course length and type of study or training
- a further $500 to support an internship.
READ MORE for further information.
Women’s Leadership Development
Building on the success of last year’s ‘100 Days for Change’ campaign, Women and Leadership Australia is administering an initiative to support the development of female leaders in rural and regional Australia.
The campaign is providing women with grants of between $3,000 and $7,000 to enable participation in a range of leadership development programs.
The scholarship funding is provided with the specific intent of providing powerful and effective development opportunities for regional women; however the funding is strictly limited and has to be allocated prior to the end of March.
Find out more and register your interest prior to Friday, March 15 2019.
AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship
In partnership with industry sponsors, the AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship is an initiative supporting students enrolled in full time study at an Australian university by providing:
- A bursary of $5,000 per year for the final two years of your degree
- Professional development workshops
- Annual industry placements aligned with the scholar’s areas of interest and their sponsor’s industry
- Opportunities to network and gain knowledge at a range of industry events.
For more information visit www.agrifutures.com.au
Applications close Friday 1 March 2019.