If you are considering applying for the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) Round 5, in the first instance you should take into consideration:
- Is my project well defined?
- Will my project deliver economic and social benefits to my community?
- For infrastructure projects, can construction commence within 12 weeks of executing a grant agreement?
- Do I have access to capital to fund my share (if applicable) of the project costs?
- Do I have the capacity, capability and resources organised to deliver the project?
For a full dissection of your eligibility, follow this link: ‘Are you ready to apply?‘
The Community Investments Stream will fund new or expanded local events, strategic regional plans, or leadership and capability strengthening activities that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas. Infrastructure projects are not eligible under the Community Investments Stream.
The Infrastructure Projects Stream supports projects that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas. The projects can be either construction of new infrastructure or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure. The Infrastructure Projects Stream only supports investment ready projects.
Applications open on 12 January 2021 and close on 5 March 2021.
Successful applicants are expected to be announced in mid-2021.
More information at business.gov.au