What are the issues that affect health outcomes for people living with disability and their experience when engaging with the health system?
The SA Government want to understand:
- The issues that people with disabilities experience,
- How they might impact on their overall health and wellbeing and,
- What would matter most if the health system were to change.
Whether you are:
- Someone with lived experience of disability and engaging with the health system,
- A family member of someone with a disability,
- A carer of someone with a disability,
- A healthcare or disability services worker,
- Someone with an interest in this topic.
By sharing your story and lived experience, it will help improve the health and disability system.
Have Your Say by 3 April 2020:
If you prefer you can organise a time for a telephone interview by contacting (08) 8226 3188.
For more information: Health Outcomes and Experiences for People with Disability