The Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing is excited to announce the opening of the Registration of Interest process for the new Partnerships Program set to be announced in early 2021.
The Partnerships Program will look to respond to the priorities highlighted within the Game On: Getting South Australia moving initiative. This grant program will create opportunities for collaboration between sport and recreation stakeholders, government and non-government bodies, and the for-profit and not-for-profit sector to enable to build a more active State.
The Partnerships Program encourages innovation, the use of research and technology, and supports the adaption and evolution of sport and recreation programs, services and approaches, placing additional focus on active recreation that provides everyone with an opportunity to be physically active and move.
Prior to a formal grant application process opening in early 2021, a Registration of Interest is now open to collect information on possible projects or initiatives that support Game On. If the applicant allows, these project details will be viewable on our website to support new partnerships to strengthen potential applications.
If you or your organisation believe you have a project that will address any of the following Game On opportunities, we encourage you to register your interest via the button below.
- Lifelong physical activity – Making it a key priority, easy and non-negotiable social norm to be physically active and move every day.
- Growth in active transport – Improving accessibility, connectivity or safety of active transport such as walking and cycling.
- Active young people – Young people are physically active and physical literacy is valued, accessible and supported.
- Affordable sport and recreation opportunities – Anyone, anywhere can access affordable activities across all lifestyles and pathways to be physically active.
- Sustainable sport and recreation sector – Collaborative and strategic initiatives that address systemic issues relating to the cost of delivering activities.
- More and better trained volunteers – Volunteers are supported and have the appropriate skills which meet the needs of the community to encourage physical activity and movement.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Funding Services on 1300 714 990 or via email on ORSR.Grants@sa.gov.au.