- This event has passed.
Tourism IQ Workshop: Designing Better Customer Service Experiences in Tourism-Port Lincoln
November 20, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The tourism sector rewards operators who show leadership in their enterprises and this workshop will help you raise the bar in customer service. The foundation of this workshop will be understanding that everybody in tourism is on a journey, from tourists to tourism staff, and savvy, authentic customer service is the key to making this journey memorable for all the right reasons.
By the end of this workshop you will leave with:
- A deeper understanding of the three modes of customer service in tourism
- New ways to grasp what’s important to you, your guests, and your staff
- A customer service compass, unique to your business, to guide decision-making in the future
- A framework for training staff in customer service
- An electronic copy of the presentation including a collection of best-practice customer service models for on-going inspiration