- This event has passed.
Facebook & Instagram Essentials for Business Workshop – Online
May 12 @ 3:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Facebook and Instagram have emerged as the leading platforms to effectively communicate with your ideal audience. Think of these platforms as a big online shopping centre. You just need to know how to get the attention of the millions who hang out online every day.
This workshop will take you through the basics of running a business page on Facebook and Instagram, and help you understand how to use these platforms to market more effectively (rather than just posting pretty pictures).
This workshop will cover the following topics:
– Setting clear goals for your social media marketing
– Creating a content calendar packed with engaging content
– Optimizing your Facebook presence
– Facebook Profile/Page/Group
– How to get your posts seen by more people without paying for it
– Growing your following
– Using Facebook to send traffic to your website/landing page/get enquiries
– Starting with Instagram
– Instagram Strategy to grow and send traffic to your business
– Understanding the data available to you to make better decisions
– How to create effective posts that your prospects will respond to
– Apps to help you create posts, and schedule, including a crash-course in using Canva to create amazing looking posts that your followers will love
Best Western Alexander Motel, 99 Playford Ave, Whyalla. To eliminate face-to-face contact scheduled workshops will be replaced by online workshops