- This event has passed.
Build Your Credibility for Major Projects
May 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Pitch your business credentials on the Industry Capability Network (ICN) portal – this is where all serious procurement managers look to invite and select companies to tender for work. This also goes for the presence of your business online.
Enhance your chances of securing work on a range of South Australian projects by positioning your business as a credible supplier in the supply chain and ultimately win work.
Participate in a 2.5-hour workshop run by expert facilitators from Quisk Design and ICN.
The workshop will help you:
• Understand the ICN Expression of Interest process
• Collate an appropriate response to EOI criteria
• Identify your Unique Value Proposition
• Develop a Capability Statement
• Increase your chances of being shortlisted
• Develop your branding and business development activities across multiple platforms.
DATE: Wednesday 20th May 2020
TIME: 1.00pm start to 3:30pm
LOCATION: delivered via ZOOM
Please note participants will need to have their laptop for this online workshop.
For further information please connect with Tania Dunduk, Project Manager: email@example.com