EP Business Builder is a proactive service, designed as a regional solution to build robustness and sustainability into the regions 5,400 small to medium sized businesses.
Through this free service, our Business Advisors provide a diverse range of information, advice, mentoring and support to small and medium businesses. Their advice is designed to build the business skills and knowledge of business owners, managers and staff, improve business management systems, process, skills and decision of businesses with the region.
Key client groups are business start-ups, existing businesses and businesses looking to grow to meet new local and export market opportunities.
Business advice can be provided on:
- business planning
- human resources management
- financial management
- costings management
- operations management
- business systemisation
- intellectual property management
- business licencing requirements
Business Advisors work with industry groups to:
- facilitate the growth of regional industries by working with various industry associations;
- collaborate with other interested parties to design and implement regional marketing initiatives;
- attract potential investors into the region; and
- assist in the planning for infrastructure developments within the region.
For additional access to information and services for business: Business.gov.au