Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula is pleased to be hosting the regional Disability Workforce Hub.
Funded by the Department of State Development, the Hub is a ‘one-stop-shop’ to connect job seekers, employers and training providers to help fill local job opportunities in the expanding disability sector.
CLICK HERE to view the Disability Hub March 2018 newsletter including:
- NDIA accepts independent pricing review recommendations
- Answers to your NDIS questions
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards provider information sessions
- Keep up to date with NDIS events
- Front Line Leadership Development Program
- Positions vacant and employment programs