- This event has passed.
Cloud integration for regional business
August 16 @ 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
Hood Sweeney, a leading supplier of professional services to small and medium businesses, is hosting a FREE event in Whyalla for regional business owners.
Big business has historically spent a lot of money on building sophisticated, real-time business systems to give them a competitive advantage over small businesses.
Fortunately, we now have the technology to run similar systems for small business at a fraction of the price by utilising integrated cloud technology.
You can now run your bookkeeping, Point of Sale, rostering and much more in the cloud without the significant upfront investment.
Hood Sweeney will demonstrate how the connection between these cloud business systems can provide many benefits to you including:
- Access your financial information in an easy to understand format 24/7 from any device
- Efficient and cost effective bookkeeping
- Efficient rostering and painless staff payroll
- Deeper insights into how your business is travelling
- Scale your business with over 500 cloud applications
- Improved collaboration with your advisors, in real time.
With no installation of software, IT maintenance or upgrades you have the ability to make better decisions using highly accurate information. Have time to work on your business rather than in the business.
For more information, please contact Olwin Cole, Brand and Events Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1300 764 200 or 0455 143 595.