EP Business Builder is a service to build robustness and sustainability into the region’s small to medium sized businesses. Our Business Advisors may provide some assistance in establishing a business plan for a new business or advice on an existing business. This advice is designed to assist business owners and managers improve business management systems, processes and decisions of businesses within the region. Key clients are business start-ups, existing businesses and businesses looking to grow to meet new local and export market opportunities.
We ask that you undertake the necessary research prior to making an appointment with an Advisor.
If you are seeking grant or funding opportunities please visit: Grant Funding Opportunities
If you are starting a new business, valuable information to increase your chance of success can be found at: Start Your Business
You can find other helpful information at: SA Business Information Hub or Australian Government Business Information
Business advice can be provided on:
- business planning
- human resources management
- financial management
- costings management
- operations management
- business systemisation
- intellectual property management
- business licencing requirements
Business Advisors work with industry groups to:
- facilitate the growth of regional industries by working with various industry associations;
- collaborate with other interested parties to design and implement regional marketing initiatives;
- attract potential investors into the region; and
- assist in the planning for infrastructure developments within the region.